Friday, January 8, 2010

October at a glance...Happy Halloween

Here are a few from October just to try and get a little more updated. Now I'm only 2 months behind...YaY ME!!!! It's definitely a lot more challenging than I thought it would be having 2 of my own full time. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! I Love them dearly and don't know where my life would be without either one of them!! XOXOXO


Getting ready to go Trick or Treating!


Janae super happy...Evan ready for a nap!


Mr. Evan


Here's our pumpkins!!


Janae carving...Evan hanging out in the back with Mommy.


Scoopin' out the guts...or cheese as she referred to it as this year!


Behrend Family pumpkin carving.


So happy to help!!


BIG smiles!!!


Janae and Daddy at Klackles


Janae and Mommy at Klackles

Janae and Evan in their Halloween outfits from Grandma Pam!!


She just LOVES her brother!!


Janae and Evan at the Orchard


Janae feeding her brother.

Evan "picking apples" and Janae in the back eating her froot loops and picking apples.


Mr. Evan


Janae showing off her new Halloween pj's


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: