Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Twas the Week Before Christmas and all through the store
not a picture was takin that wasn't a chore.
We did what we could to get him to smile
oh yes I mean him, it wasn't even our child.
That photographer was patient and even kind
however she still couldn't make my husband mind.
In all of her training she'd never seen such a sight
so she sent us out of there without so much as a Have a Nice Night!
So we walked out to the car with CD in hand
and said good night WalMart shoppers were going back to Grouchland.
Hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday Season! We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Our 2008 Family Picture...not as good as last years but, at the last minute, with a two year old, and an uncooperative husband it's the best we could do!
Michael & Shannon

~*Cheese*~

Even though he can be a butt...I still love him!

In a word...Precious

BORED....are we done yet!?

~*Cheese*~

Cheese...can I get up yet?

I don't wanna lay down.

That laugh...too fun!

This is Janae's true self...a little devil! Just look at that smile.

Look at how darn cute she is...I just can't get over how big she is getting!

Look at all the pretty bows Momma!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: